Thursday, June 26, 2008

Getting Ready for the Weekend


An interesting fisheye shot!


No class this week but busy prepping my DSLR course this weekend. In addition, I have been continuing the process of of working images from my trip to Wales a few weeks ago.

Fortunately, the normal cool weather patterns have returned to Los Osos so no more of the 100 degree temps we saw near the end of last week. We have also had a large amount of smoke in the air from some of the relatively close fires. Very interesting filtered sunlight and the sunsets have been amazing.

Of interest, we just received a sample ColorMunki from X-rite and MAC Group. I have tried the system a couple of times but am very excited to put it to the test in the digital darkroom. I'll let everyone know if it is as good as all the reviews say.

Cheers!

No comments: