Monday, March 23, 2009

Stuck in Anchorage

Stuck in the Anchorage area for another day. We're sitting in the airport again tonight waiting to see if we can fly out. Mt. Redoubt erupted again this evening at around 8 PM. Most of the airlines have cancelled but trust US Airways is going to try, at least as of now.

Going to stitch a few panos together. If I can finish them before we board I'll post them here.

No comments: